Digital Account Executive/Manager
We are a full service, Norwich-based marketing agency with ambitious plans to grow and scale. We work with the entrepreneurs, innovators and disruptors of our time utilising extravagant thinking and intense ambitions to empower high-growth businesses to grow further. Hype Marketing is a young, vibrant company and a bright individual with the right experience and skills would absolutely thrive here.
We are looking for a digital marketing (SEO, PPC and social media) all-rounder to join our team – ideally from an agency background. You’ll be digitally savvy with a passion for keeping up with all the latest digital marketing trends – both B2B and B2C; have the ability to hit the ground running; be adaptable and work on your own initiative.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the Managing Director to determine direction of digital strategies for clients.
- Create, manage and implement activities across a variety of digital channels, including organic search, paid search and social – to drive website traffic and sales within client budget requirements.
- Monitor performance of digital activities against targets, identify areas for improvement and provide recommendations to improve quality of traffic and conversion.
- Creation of client reports to illustrate performance across digital channels.
This might describe you:
- Minimum of two years’ proven experience working in digital marketing.
- Solid understanding of cross-channel digital marketing and technologies.
- Client management experience.
- Very thorough with great attention to detail.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Strong verbal communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and reporting skills.
- Strong team player.
- Experience of managing and/or mentoring junior team members.
- Thrives in a startup environment.
Alongside all that you’ll need to be unfailingly positive, calm under pressure with a good sense of humour and speed of operation.
In return, we offer an exceptional working environment, bonus scheme, pension, 29 days holiday including bank holidays and a very supportive and friendly team with regular social events.
If you’d like to apply please drop us a covering letter with your CV saying why you would like to join us and what skills you can bring.
Salary: based on experience.
Full time: 38 hours per week Monday – Friday.
Hype Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. All applicants and employees will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.