We’re Hiring! Could You Be Our New Team Member?
Hype Marketing is hiring!
We’re currently looking for a driven, motivated Digital Account Executive/ Manager to join our young, vibrant team. You’ll need to be digitally savvy with a passion for keeping up with all the latest digital marketing trends- both B2B and B2C- and have the ability to be adaptable and work on your own initiative. Ideally, you’ll have knowledge of SEO, PPC and social media, as well as experience working in an agency. You’ll need to be able to hit the ground running to produce excellent work for our client base of entrepreneurs, innovators and disruptors; empowering their businesses to grow and thrive.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the Managing Director to determine the direction of digital strategies for clients.
- Create, manage and implement activities across a variety of digital channels, including organic search, paid search and social – to drive website traffic and sales within client budget requirements.
- Monitor performance of digital activities against targets, identify areas for improvement and provide recommendations to improve the quality of traffic and conversion.
- Create client reports illustrating performance across digital channels.
This might describe you:
- Minimum of two years’ proven experience working in digital marketing.
- Solid understanding of cross-channel digital marketing and technologies.
- Client management experience.
- Very thorough with great attention to detail.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Strong verbal communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and reporting skills.
- Strong team player.
- Experience of managing and/or mentoring junior team members.
- Thrives in a start-up environment.
Alongside all that you’ll need to be unfailingly positive, calm under pressure with a good sense of humour and speed of operation.
In return, we offer an exceptional working environment, bonus scheme, pension, 29 days holiday including bank holidays and a very supportive and friendly team with regular social events.
If you’d like to apply, please drop us your CV and covering letter, explaining why you would like to join us and which skills you can bring to the team.
Salary: based on experience.
Full time: 38 hours per week Monday – Friday.
Hype Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. All applicants and employees will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.